1. Cut the Cherry Cobbler card stock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"; fold in half to make the card base; cut a second piece 11/2" x 2 3/4".
2. Cut Confetti Cream card stock 4" x 5 1/4"; cut a second piece 1 1/4" x 2 1/2".
3. Cut Always Artichoke card stock 3" x 1 3/4".
4. Stamp "Merry & Bright" on small piece of Confetti Cream, using Cherry Cobbler stamp pad. Adhere to small Cherry Cobbler piece with 2 Stampin' Dimensionals. Attach, using snail adhesive, to Always Artichoke piece. Set aside.
5. Place the stencil on the large piece of Confetti Cream cardstock, with the corner of the stencil on the corner of the card stock. Ink the Stampin' Sponge with the Always Artichoke ink, and holding the stencil in place with one hand, gently sponge the design onto the card, using a circular motion. Do one top and one bottom of the card; then turn the card around, and do the bottom and other side, completing the stencil frame.
6. Snip the ends of the seam binding into a "V". Use a small amount of snail adhesive on the seam binding,and then place it in the center of the Confetti Cream card stock. Adhere the sentiment over the seam binding, then adhere the Confetti Cream card stock to the folded Cherry Cobbler card stock to complete the card.
Want to order the products to make this card or get more information on assembly line stamping? Please contact me by phone or e-mail me.